To deliver a market-leading service to all customers by delivering exceptional levels of customer focus, building long term service relationships between clinical solutions and the customer. A proactive retention mind set to develop existing customer base, securing revenue and profitability.
Hours37.5 / week
- Deliver quarterly and yearly sales targets as defined by the Customer Services Manager.
- Follow up all marketing campaigns targeting new customers promoting the Rocialle portfolio of products.
- Work alongside customer services and Marketing teams to deliver company growth targets.
- Collaborate with Sales Team to understand the needs and future requirements of customers.
- Fully comply with the company CRM updating with all customer interaction.
- Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Complete all required product training, and refresh as required.
- Deliver on all relevant targeted KPI’s including call rate and sales conversion.
- Report on all market intelligence gathered to the wider business.
Education / Experience
- Proven telesales experience is essential.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, and determined.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to build good customer relationships.
- Work as an active member of a multi-disciplinary team, working independently and in a team environment.
- Strong collaboration skills (across departments and sales teams).
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and understand importance of timely communication.
- Flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer.
- The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way.
- Works proactively to prevent customer issues.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office).
- The ability to be flexible, decisive and quick-thinking and strong problem solving ability.
- A good understanding of ERP systems.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV to our Human Resources Department via email ([email protected]) by the closing date listed.
Please note that the above statements outline the principle functions of the role and this is not an exhaustive list. The role holder may be asked to perform other tasks and duties commensurate with their skills and experience.