To consistently maintain the stock inventory within the Distribution Warehouse to a high standard, in order to meet the business requirements.
Hours37.5 / week
- Proactively monitoring the Warehouse conditions and taking precautions to protect Warehouse contents against loss or damage.
- Ensuring all Warehouse contents are placed in suitable, safe locations.
- Carrying out PI counts, verifying stock variance and controlling system adjustments.
- Updating the AX System with stock adjustments.
- Investigating any transactional errors or discrepancies.
- Maintaining a high level of care and accuracy within all operations.
- Monitoring and maintaining stock accuracy, ensuring that physical stock matches the Warehouse Management system (AX) and that all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy.
- Adhering to CGDP, Quality systems and Health & Safety procedures.
- Maintaining high levels of Health & Safety awareness.
- Assisting with ad-hoc Warehouse duties when required.
Education / Experience
There are no specific qualification requirements for this role, however the ideal candidate will need to possess basic Numerical and Literacy skills, as well as good IT knowledge.
Previous experience of working within a similar role would be highly beneficial.
Knowledge and Skills:
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess knowledge of an in-house computer stock system, such as AX.
- Be able to work as part of a team and show use of own initiative.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV to Ashleigh Kelly via email ([email protected]) by the closing date listed.
Please note that the above statements outline the principle functions of the role and this is not an exhaustive list. The role holder may be asked to perform other tasks and duties commensurate with their skills and experience.