A great opportunity to grow your career working for Rocialle Healthcare Ltd at a time of expansion, in a company that has become widely regarded by both clinical and commercial specialists as a reliable partner, sharing the objectives of improved patient experience, value for money and the focus of resources for patient care. Working together with departmental SME in a dynamic business operation you will grow in experience as you expand the reporting requirements essential to its success.
· Designing, maintaining, troubleshooting data systems and databases including fixing code errors and other data-related problems.
· Preparing reports for leadership teams that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
· Creating appropriate documentation to allow stakeholders to understand the data analysis process, removing duplication and facilitating collaboration.
· Mining data from available sources for the purpose of analysing and discovering patterns to transform data into readable format.
Education / Experience
· Teamwork to support the business through analysis, design, delivery of reporting.
· Critical thinking and adept at conceptualizing, evaluating, and applying information to support business improvement, both directly and indirectly.
· Contribute new perspective to existing solutions as required, to support divisional and individual objectives.
· Accuracy and efficiency as a self-starter, working with large datasets, visualising, managing workload with accountability for deliverables.
· Excel & Power Query – Formulas and Functions
· Experience with BI visualisation tools
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI.
· The successful candidate will be expected to be onsite 3 days each week.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV to our Human Resources Department via email ([email protected]) by the closing date listed.
Please note that the above statements outline the principle functions of the role and this is not an exhaustive list. The role holder may be asked to perform other tasks and duties commensurate with their skills and experience.