As Development Executive for Primary Care, you will have an unrelenting passion for customer business development in the field and high-quality account management. With the customer at the heart of our business, and within a newly acquired business, you will be the face of the business in all aspects of customer acquisition and customer service. You will be an external facing ambassador for the company, and will have a very well organised, measured, and planned approach to growing customer value. You will do this, through the development of your prospects, developing your pipeline of new business opportunities within the GP Practice primary care sector, whether local community GP practices, buying groups or private sector community-based businesses. You will target your own prospects with the support of the central office team, including marketing-led lead generation. You will manage the customer development from prospect, agreement of terms, onboarding and ongoing account management. Your approach will be personalised to each customer, and you will have a proven track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic and high performing sales growth delivery.
Customer Development Executive
Hours40 / week
- Customer prospect and acquisition nurturing & development vs. target.
- Field based customer development.
- Proactive outbound customer telesales/email contact to required target.
- High level communication, delivered with the appropriate brand ‘tone of voice’.
- Existing customer basket expansion delivering sales and profits targets: demonstrate the ability to up-sell and cross sell, whist identifying buying signals and opportunities.
- Develop tactics based on exceeding national/regional incumbent customer providers/competitors.
- Customer account management: covering acquisition, follow up, onboarding, sample management, customer service, invoice queries and first line service resolution/complaints.
- Deliver against agreed KPIs.
- Provide regular updates to the Commercial & Marketing stakeholders and strive to refine and continuingly improve our offer.
- Be always professional and courteous.
- Ensure a high level of product & service understanding.
Education / Experience
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV to our Human Resources Department via email ([email protected]) by the closing date listed.
Please note that the above statements outline the principle functions of the role and this is not an exhaustive list. The role holder may be asked to perform other tasks and duties commensurate with their skills and experience.