As a Commercial Tender Co-ordinator, you will manage the tender/quote process from initial customer contact through to tender/quote submission. Identify and work on tender/quote opportunities and submissions across Rocialle, managing the compilation, of product, pricing and addressing queries from both internal and external customers.
Commercial Tender Co-Ordinator (Temporary 12 months)
Hours37.5 / week
- Management of compilation and accuracy of tender, quote, and costing process documentation from initial product specification.
- Investigate and support tender/quote opportunities across the Organisation, with submission of supporting business case preparation.
- Creation of documentation and standard operating procedures based on tender/quote requirements.
- Ensure effective collaboration with other internal departments – Customer Services, Purchasing, QA, Planning and Production to ensure accuracy of specification information produced.
- Administration of the customer files – ensuring all paperwork is accurate, efficiently circulated, completed, and filed within database and logs.
- Review and standardise component offering list to commercial and the wider business.
- Understand and improve QP process working with procurement to establish a robust process.
Education / Experience
- Computer Literate.
- Excel trained to level 2.
- Knowledge of RHL’s product offering – raw materials & finished goods.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Experience within the Medical Industry & would be preferred but not essential.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV to our Human Resources Department via email ([email protected]) by the closing date listed.
Please note that the above statements outline the principle functions of the role and this is not an exhaustive list. The role holder may be asked to perform other tasks and duties commensurate with their skills and experience.